Join the Men’s Club
Welcome to the St. Linus Men’s Club Membership Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in joining the St. Linus Men’s Club. Open enrollment is now upon us! All men above the age of twenty-one who are registered parishioners and/or reside within the boundaries of our parish are eligible for membership in our organization.
Our organization’s goals include:
- To foster, encourage, and promote Catholic and Christian principles, philosophies, and ethics among the Parish community
- To provide social activities for the enjoyment of the St. Linus Men’s Club members and parish
- To assist the parish and the community when called upon and when able.
Our monthly meetings usually begin at 8pm at either St. Linus or a local business establishment and provide an excellent chance to socialize with members, neighbors, and friends of the parish.
In addition to our monthly meetings, the Men’s Club organizes and runs many activities and events. Just some of these include:
- AFC/NFC Party
- Golf Outing
- Chicagoland Food Depository Day
- “Super Saturday” family party
- Park Lawn Tag Days
- Christmas Party
Please join us….there is always something going on and the St. Linus Men’s Club is an excellent way to meet new people and make new friends!
If interested, please fill out the form below and then proceed to PayPal to make your secure payment.
St. Linus Men's Club MembershipAnnual Dues
- No Fee at Monthly Meetings (Food & Drinks)
- Ability to play Softball
- Ability to play Basketball
- Special Events
- Access to the Membership Directory
- Camaraderie, of course!
Are You Already a Member?
If you are already a member, you do not need to ‘join’ again, you need to renew your membership
St. Linus Men’s Club Membership Registration
St. Linus Men's Club
10300 Lawler Ave, Oak Lawn, IL 60453